Saturday, December 15, 2012

CAST LIST: Into the Woods Jr.

First of all I am overwhelmed by how wonderful you all were. Besides your talent I was so impressed with your generosity of spirit. I have never been to an audition where I saw so much sincere support for one another and joy in each other's successes. That makes this even harder. I want each of you to know that I try to be as completely fair and objective as possible. I cast who I think is sincerely best for the role, I do not play favorites. Please know that if you didn't make it, it does not mean you did not do well, I could have cast 3 shows with the amount of talent I had to pool from.  It just means that this role might not have been the right fit for you at this time. Please get all the education and experience you can for next time! We have Acting Classes starting in January and  Musical Theater Camp in the Summer. Also, keep in mind this is the Teen Show and there were very few younger people cast. Thank you so much for making this such a positive experience for everyone involved.

Sincerely,

Kim Hirt
AACT Children's Theater Director

CAST

IMPORTANT INFO
- Read-through Rehearsal/ Parent Meeting MONDAY Dec. 17
---- Read Through  4:00-6:00
---- Parent Meeting 5:30-6:00 (Parents meet while students get measured)

At the Jan Dempsey Arts Center


PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU SAW THIS and will be at the Read-through Monday!
kimhirt@gmail.com or text me at 801-851-0258

Little Red
Kitty Key

Baker’s Wife
Catherine Patton

Baker
Jeremy Chandler

Cinderella’s Prince/Wolf
Ben Strickland

Rapunzel’s Prince
Hudson Hubbard

Cinderella
Lizzy Hemberg

Rapunzel
Madison Jennings

Witch
Alex Hubbard

Jack
Deano Martichuski

Jack’s Mom
Katie Kirk

Mysterious Man
Ian Downes

Cinderella’s Mom
Cameron Carmello

Steward
Liam Farmer-Alroth

Cinderella’s Dad
Jesse Dennis

Stepmom
Tatianna Eaves

Stepsisters
Savanah Stewart, Addison Peacock

Granny
Meredith Walsh  

Narrator
Jessica Connelly

No comments:

Post a Comment