Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Call Back List for “A Successor to the Throne”
A note to the parents and children,
Thank you all so much for auditioning for “A Successor to the Throne”! I know it is a long and nerve wracking process. I am so proud of everyone who tried out! I was impressed with how talented everyone is.  Creating the call back list is so very difficult. Please know, I have lost sleep, and shed tears, knowing how disappointed some children will be this afternoon. There were 68 kids who tried out for 30 spots. I was truly so proud of every child who had the courage, and desire to try. If you didn’t make “call backs” please don’t be discouraged. Keep trying hard things,  keep singing, dancing, using your incredible imaginations!
I am doing the call backs a little differently than I had announced in emails I sent out, so please pay close attention! I would like the kids to come back in groups for 30 minutes at a time…


4:00-4:30
Jessica Connelly
Brooke Fligel
Vera Smith T
Kate Senn
Savannah Britt
Berkley Peacock
Karoline Wiley
Hannah Herring
Addison Dembowski

4:30-5:00
Sophie Davis
Hannah Davis
Addie Davis
Abby Davis
Lydia Jordan
Sofia Pugh
Gabriela Pugh
Charlotte Thomas
Hagood Hamrick
Lena Tran

5:00-5:30
Bailey Glaze
Cooper Prater
Lucy Hudson
Ellis Royal
Preston Poyner
Jackson Wells
Caleb Daniels
Daniel Jinright
Hallie Stewart
Sloane Cherry
Stella Stewart

5:30-6:00
Gigi Casadaban
Sydney Smith
Ella Kate Smith
Ansleigh Webber
Gracie Davis
Claire Simpson
Kenya Bryant
Elleson Schurtz
Ashlyn Weaver
Sadie Lynn Sawyer
Adeline Sawyer
Alexia Van Slyke

6:00- 6:30
Rhema Creel
Mamie Nicholson
Reese Colley
Anita Duncan
Clari Gregson
Lyra Farrar
Mollie Gregson
Liseth Vera
Caroline Malone





No comments:

Post a Comment