Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Callback List for
"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

WOW!!! I was so very impressed by all of the talent that I saw the last two days! It takes a lot of courage to audition and I am so proud of all of you. Don't be discouraged if you did not make the callback list! Please continue to pursue theater, you all have so much to offer! You can take classes,and participate in any school or church theater programs. I hope to see you all in the future. (I really mean that)

The callback list is not listed in any particular order. Please check  carefully to see what time slot you are assigned to. If you cannot come to your assigned time, please let me know. 

Please email me to let me know that you saw this list. If you are new to AACT let me know if you want your name added to our mailing list.Again, I cannot express enough how impressed I am by all of you!!! 

Melanie Brown
AACT Children's Director
supersugarmel@gmail.com


4:00-5:00
Alexia Van Slyke
Addie Eiland
Ella Eiland
McLain Watson
Ashlyn Weaver
Hallie Stewart
Savannah Britt
Jake Evans
Kenya Bryant
Clay Ramey
Clay Herrington
Abby Walden
Alicia Peralta
Sydney Smith
Ella Kate Smith
Henry May
Claire Simpson
Sara Greer

5:00-6:00

Sophie Sevrain
Gigi Casadaban
Aubry Capps
Evers Capps
Walker Kemp
Liam Farmer -Alroth
Evelyn Farmer-Alroth
Emily Mc Cormack
Connor Ryals
Maggie Hand
Gracie Davis
Soojin Park
Patrick Guyton
Tyser Wood
Addison Peacock
Sara Kirk
A.J. Johnson
Matthew Johnson
Jessica Connelly
Lara Derrow


6:00-7:00

Ben Beesley
Anna Truman-wyss
Meredith Avera
Savannah Watson
Cole Denson
Annalee Isbell
Isabel Brown
Georgia Morgan
Bailey Gosser
Rachel Brown
Stewart Brown
Teressa Morbidelli
Daniel Czerkawski
Olivia Flaherty
Payton Flaherty
Brittany Moore
Sophie McDow
Emma Ferrell
Bailey Glaze
Haylee Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment